Mostly a test Blog, I will be seeing how well this works and add functionality as the testing progresses.

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

I realized that my blog is a bit boring without any pictures on here. So along with wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone I thought I'd download Picasa again and start putting up some pictures once more. I find it a bit better than just having a ton of text and links to scroll through. I'm also planning on trying out Google's new video blog.
The family is all doing well. Laura is 3 and she's really gotten into Christmas this year, or at least Santa and presents (we're still working on everything else). She's growing up so fast and its amazing how clever they become so quickly. Alli is 7 months now and we're experimenting with solid food. She's cute as a button. I graduated this semester, and turned down a software position in Montgomery, AL. opting instead to stay at the job I'm at, mostly a financial decision as the other job seemed exciting. I hope that was the right move. Daisy did well this semester in school and she's got one more year left. Merry Christmas to all! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home