Mostly a test Blog, I will be seeing how well this works and add functionality as the testing progresses.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Boring Update

Nothing too exciting is going on but I decided to posts anyways since its been a couple days. Tax day is here and luckily we made it; I hope everyone else had just as good of luck. My car is still holding in there, and it a blast to drive, I've enjoyed the great weather lately that's allowed me to go without the tops. School week just ended and while everything wasn't done greatly. It's over, time to move onto next week, it should be just as stressful, woot! I've been looking at other blog servers, particularlly Bubbler! We'll see how the page evolves, I'd also like to customize the site a little more, we'll just have to wait and see how it goes. Good day to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home